Pokemon Go GPS Found/Failed to Detect Location Problem Fix: Pokemon Go has been released and within a few days it has taken up the gaming market by storm. Everybody out there is playing Pokemon Go and experiencing the Augmented Reality Game from Nintendo and Niantic Labs. But some of our gamers out there are experiencing issues regarding location detection and GPS signal.
That is all this post is about. Read more to get to know How to fix Pokemon Go Failed to Detect Location/GPS Signal Not Found Problem in Android. Also check: Latest And Most Powerful Android Emulator in Market| LeapDroid.
Before delving into the topic readers must know that Pokemon Go has officially been released only for USA, Australia and New Zealand and gamers from other countries still need to wait more as the developers are still seeking a good solution for managing the huge amount of data coming into the game server.
Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found/Failed To Detect Location Solution
So it will take still some more time for the official release to happen in countries other than the three mentioned above.
Following are the simple points that the readers need to keep in mind for Fixing GPS Not Found or Failed to detect location problem in Pokemon Go for Android Device.
- Sometimes your mobile automatically turns off the ‘Location’. So before going into advanced steps just check in ‘Settings’ if the Location is turned on or not or else turn it off and thereafter again turn it on and set it to ‘Open Mode’.
- Also please ensure that location or GPS is set to ‘High Accuracy‘ mode.
None of the above working for you? No need to get sad!! Read more to get to know regarding some advanced steps to eliminate the problem.
Pokemon Go Failed to Detect Location/GPS Signal Not Found Error Fix (Android)
- We need to access the ‘Developer Options.’ For this we need to go to ‘Settings; System/About Phone’ and press ‘Build Number’ 7 times and then again go back to Settings-> System.
- Now we will be able to see the option ‘Developer Options‘. Go to that and turn off or disable Mock Locations.
- Now restart your device for the settings to take effect.
Want to play Game Boy Advanced Games on iOS? Get Latest GBA4iOS for iOS 10 iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak.
Again facing the same error? Well! Then you need to ensure that you have maximum sky visibility as GPS won’t work properly in an area full of tall buildings. Try uninstalling and thereafter re-installing the game.
Also please ensure that you are living in USA, Australia or New Zealand as in countries other than this Pokemon Go won’t work. But if you still want to play Pokemon Go then you need to jailbreak or root your iOS or Android device respectively. For getting to know as to how to get things done for playing Pokemon Go from any country then see the post: Play Pokemon Go Without Moving | Fake Location/Fake GPS Trick (Android/iOS).
Facing other errors while playing Pokemon Go? Read Top 9 Pokemon Go Issues and Solutions.
Also Check Out: Best Solution to Fix Soft Ban Problem in Pokemon Go Account.
So that’s all folks. I am sure this will definitely aid in getting rid of and enlighten the readers as to How to fix Pokemon Go Failed to Detect Location/GPS Signal Not Found Problem in Android.