Download/Install Kodi on iOS 9.4/iOS 9.2 /9.1/9/iOS 10 or iOS 9.2.1 or iOS 9.3/9.3.1/9.3.2 Without Jailbreak : So finally it happened! One of the most common queries we receive on our forum is on about “How to install kodi on an iOS device without JailBreak”? So we are here with an awesome solution for you guys.
Kodi is an open source platform which acts as a media player which is available on iOS, Android, Windows and Mac. So in this article we will guide you on how to install Kodi on your iOS without Jail Break.
It’s not much simple to do so, but we will guide you on every step much efficiently.
How To Install Kodi on iOS 9.2/9.1/9.2.1/9 or iOS 10/9.3 Without Jailbreak
Installing of Kodi/XBMC on iOS 9.2/9.1 or iOS 10/9.0.2 that too without jailbreak is not an easy task. But if you follow this procedure I am sure you will get it with ease. just spend your valuable few minutes on this article that’s it then your Kodi on iOS 10/9.2/9.1/9.0.2/9 without jailbreak on iPhone, iPad/iPod Touch is ready.
Before going further i prepared a list of devices which are compatible for this Kodi installation on iOS 9.2/9.1 or iOS 9/10 based devices. Those are iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5/5C/5S, iPad Air 2/3, iPad Mini, iPod Touch devices.
“How to Install Kodi in your iOS [9.1/9.2/9.0.2/iOS 10/9.3/iOS 9.4] or iOS 9.3.4/9+ without jail Break” – Installation guide
First of all you should connect your iOS device to your Mac which you want to install kodi.
- Just download the kodi.deb file and iOS App Signer / iOS App Signer(Updated) [Save both the files on your desktop itself] and make sure that you have installed the latest xcode7.
- So once you finish the above step, just connect your iOS device to your Mac and launch the latest version of Xcode7 you have installed. Just create a fresh application and give it a new name as ‘Kodi’ and enter your Name in the identifier box.
- Once you did that you will be able to find out Team Drop Down Box, Just push out your current team or just login with your own Apple ID [Recommended].
- If you come around to see a button which says out to ‘Fix’, click on it and it will solve up if any profile issues comes out.
- Then just minimize Xcode and launch out the IOS App Signer which one you have downloaded previously. Check on the Signing certificate and Provisioning Profile and tap on Start. Kodi.ipa file will be saved to your desktop automatically.
- Once you have done that open up the Xcode and tap on the menu bar and choose Devices.
- Select out your iOS Device from the drop down of devices and tap on + sign and select kodi.ipa file
♦ Free Paid Apps : HiPStore Paid Apps iOS 9.3/9.3.3/9.1 or iOS 9.2.1/iOS 9.4 No Jailbreak
That’s it, the kodi app is built and it will be deployed on your device.
- Top Emulator : GBA4iOS for iOS(10/9/9.2/9.1/iOS 9.3/iOS 9.4/9.3.2/9.3.1 No Jailbreak).
- WhatsApp : Install WhatsApp on iPad/Touch on iOS 9.3/9.2/9.2.1 or iOS 10/iOS 9.4 No Jailbreak.
Kodi for iOS 9.4/iOS 9.3.3 or iOS 9.3.4 or iOS 9.3.1/9.3.2 or iOS 9.3 is performing very well than it’s earlier version those are Kodi(XBMC) for iOS 9.2.1/9.2 or iOS 9.1/9/9.0.2 iPhone/iPad. And we are very excitingly waiting iOS 10 is yet to release to Kodi(XBMC) for iOS 10/10.2 or iOS 10.3/10.4 is simply rock in all iOS(iPhone/iPad)/iPod Touch Devices.
So that’s all peeps, once the Kodi is pushed up to your device, you can plug out it from the Mac and you can use the application without jailbreak. Hope this article on “How to install Kodi in your iOS [9/9.1/9.2/9.3 or iOS 10/9.2.1] without JailBreak “worked for you and If you face any further issues with the above tutorial, just follow us through the comments and we will reply you with the perfect solution.