How to Download WhatsApp for iPad, iPhone/iPod Touch on iOS 9.3/9.2 or iOS 9.2.1/9/9.1 Without Jailbreak: WhatsApp is a wondrous messaging application in this current era. This application is mainly authorized on iOS and Android platforms. But still, whatsapp haven’t released their official version for iPad and iPod touch versions.
If you are iPhone user you can this awesome tutorial of WhatsApp Web Version for iPhone. So in this we are going to guide you on how to install “WhatsApp for iPad and iPod Touch on iOS [9.3/9.3.2//9.3.1 or iOS 9.1/9.2 or iOS 9.4/9.2.1/9/9.0.2/iOS 10] without jailbreak”.
Before heading into our actual topic we must have some pre-defined requirements. Don’t worry we listed all the requirements. Just scroll down to get the list.
Installation of WhatsApp for iPad/iPod Touch on iOS [9.3/9.2/9.1/9.2.1/9.2/10/9+] without jailbreak
Before doing this installation procedure, you should have the following apps and devices to make this work without any fail.
- A PC/Laptop : it can be on Windows(10/7/8.1/8/XP)/Mac (As you have).
- Download the latest iFunBox application for your Mac or Windows platform from ifunbox.com.
- iPhone is a must needed device to make this installation work. If you don’t own an iPhone device, just borrow from your friend.
Note : [Make sure that the whatsapp is deleted, if it is previously installed].
- Last but not least, your iPad and iPod touch on which your whatsapp should get installed.
Famous gadgets like iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, Mini 2, iPad Pro, iPod Touch 4th generation, 5th generation, 6G and lot more devices which are working on iOS 9/9.2/9.3/9.0.2/9.0.1 or iOS 10/9.4/9.3.1/9.3.2, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.2.1/9.1 that too without jail breaking are can follow this method without any doubt.
- Must Know Trick : Two WhatsApp Accounts in Single Mobile Phone(iOS/iPad/iPhone).
Install WhatsApp for iPad & iPod Touch on iOS [9.3.4/9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3/9.1/9.2, iOS 9.2.1/9.3 or iOS 10.3/10.2/10.1/10/9+]
- First off all plug in your iPad or iPod touch device in your PC/Laptop.
- Secondly, log in with your apple ID and get into iTunes and download WhatsApp from the store.
- Enter down your password when the pop up shows down and install the application.
- Once you have done that, find out whatsapp.ipa file which got downloaded
If you are Mac user: Open up “Finder” and tap on Home >> Music >> iTunes >> iTunes Media >> Mobile applications >>Whatsapp.ipa
If you are a Windows user: Go to C >> User >> My Music >> iTunes >> iTunes media >> Mobile Application >>Whatsapp.ipa.
- Now just hold on and drag down whatsapp.ipa file to desktop screen.
- After that, Open up iFunBox and tap on install application.
- Now you will be able to see the whatsapp.ipa file on your screen.
- Just click on install button and it will get installed automatically.
- Just take your iPhone now. Uninstall the whatsapp, if it is previously installed. If not, download and install it.
- Now just follow up the usual whatsapp installation procedure and verify with the text message code.
- Once you get over the above step. Plug in your iPhone to your PC/Laptop.
- Now direct to user application >> WhatsApp >> Cut the Document and Library folders to the desktop.
- Plug out the iPhone and plug back your iPad(iPad Air 2/3/4, iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini 2/3/4 or Other versions) or iPod Touch(4G, 5G, 6G).
- Once you have done that, Copy the Document and Library folders in the desktop and move it to the user application >> WhatsApp.
♦ Check : Activate WhatsApp Video Calling Apk With Latest Working Apk Version – Download
♦Windows 10 Users : WhatsApp Web Version on Edge Browser – Working.
WhatsApp on iPad iOS 9.4/9.3 or iOS 9.3.2/9.3.1/9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4/iOS 10.2/10.1 is performing better than WhatsApp on iPad/iPod Touch iOS 9.2.1/9.2 or iOS 9.1/9 Versions. As usually newest versions fix lot of errors which are in earlier versions. WhatsApp on iPad on iOS 10 will be more cool than it’s earlier versions. I am pretty sure about that.
Latest release of iOS 10.2, 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.1.1 making whatsapp on iPad is much simpler than before. Now, this process is working like charm without errors which you faced earlier. So, WhatsApp on iPad iOS 10.3, 10.2.1, 10.2.2, iOS 10.1, 10.1.1, 10+ devices working smoothly. Please do upgrade to latest versions to fix previous errors. If iOS 10.4 version released now, right away start upgrading it because upgraded versions always gives you better performance. Also check out this fantastic updated article on Create WhatsApp With US Number 2017 Trick.
That’s it peeps! Now plug out your iPad/iPad touch devices and enjoy the wondrous whatsapp application. Ping up your friends and let everyone know. So we hope that this article on WhatsApp for iPad and iPod touch [on iOS 9.3/9.2 or iOS 9.4/9.1/9.2.1 or iOS 10/9.3/9.0.2/9+] without jailbreak helped you out to find out a solution. If you have any doubts or queries in any of the above steps, just follow us through the comment section.
Thanks for Reading!