Two Clash of Clans Accounts in One Android Device, Multiple COC Accounts : Clash of Clans (COC) is an epic battle strategy game that is quite addicting. The raids, loots, war, defense, conflicts and a lot of imagination makes it the best game ever and can make anyone play it even more. In this post you’ll find out the best way to play Clash of Clans (COC) on one android device i.e, Multiple Battle of Clan reports, means you’ll be in a position to play two/Multiple Clash of Clans Accounts in One Android Device.
In the event you are a COC freak then you will definitely understand the value of gems. That is the reason why it is necessary to get determined to play with new hamlet without deleting preceding one. Now to do the same, just swap involving the Gmail accounts and play with both hamlets in a same device.
Therefore, let us see the best way to load the second hamlet in the same Android apparatus.Clash of clans is the very very popular game among android, iOS(iPhone, iPad), Blackberry and Windows devices. Actually this idea came to my mind because of my friend who addicted to this awesome Clash of Clans Game.
Play Two/Multiple Clash of Clans Accounts on One Android Device|Two COC Accounts
For playing with accounts, you should get two Gmail accounts. Both should be linked with Google accounts. For those who have all these prerequisites, subsequently, follow the given below steps.
If you are willing to install this wondrous game Clash of Clans for PC Without Bluestacks on Windows 10, 7/8.1/8 PC/Laptop then must go to this tutorial. Or else if you are using Bluestacks as primary emulator then go to this COC for PC With help of Bluestacks emulator. As my friend asked me suggest a tutorial all over web to install or Download Multiple/Two Clash of Clans Accounts in One Android device. I prepared this tutorial for my friend and now i am giving to you all our my online friends. So, Let’s begin to install two coc accounts in one device. Just spend next 5-10 minutes and you will get know how simple it is. 🙂
Run Dual/2 Clash of Clans Accounts in One/1 Android Mobile/Tablet, Two COC Accounts
Here following few simple working steps will help you install two clash of clans accounts in one android mobile/tablet like Samsung, Sony, Lenovo, HTC, Micro Max, Lumia, BlackBerry, Windows Phones. Here we go ..
- . First of all, you should get two or, even more, Gmail accounts. If you don’t have Gmail account accounts, Just spend few minutes and create two or more Gmail Accounts. As the game is linked with our Gmail account.
- In your Android apparatus, you need to open settings. And keep an eye out for adding an account alternative.
- After that follow the specified process:a) You should add Gmail account that’s connected along with your brand-new hamlet of COC. b) For ex: if your new hamlet name is XYZ and it is linked with xyz[email protected] then, subsequently [email protected] must be added. c) Enter the required and important information to sign in.
- After adding Gmail account, open Clash of clans and visit the settings section. You will see multiple simple options just have a look on that.
- Double tap on Google signal in. A pop-up exhibit your all extra Gmail accounts. Pick the one where you’ve got your second village linked.
- The game will require confirmation. Type CONFIRM in capital letters and then press the OK button. A warning message like present hamlet will be lost, will appear on the screen. It is ordinary, do not need to stress or get worried. For those who have linked game with Google then it’s going to stay save eternally. Your second hamlet is going to be loaded in the next few minutes.
- If you want to move/ swap or go back to your own previous hamlet, just go into COC settings and hit on the G+ symbol twice. The Same process should be followed as above where a pop up to sign in will get displayed. Hit on the account name with which you started in the beginning and with the appearing of prompt, enter CONFIRM and hit okay button. The game will restart with the desirable village.
This approach does not need jailbreak or root procedure. Yes, you could Two/Multiple Clash of Clans Accounts in One Android Device and that too without rooting.