Install iOS 10 Without Developer Account & Without Computer/Laptop: Hey peeps, this time we are bringing up some kind of brand new stuff to every iOS users. Few days ago, the WWDC event was flagged on, there they have released the iOS 10 beta version for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch to developers.
As a matter of fact, the iOS 10 version is still not available to the public and currently only the developers who have registered an account with apple are allowed to install iOS 10 version.
So here we are going to play around some tricks, in this tutorial we will shoot you some tricks on “Install iOS 10 without Developer Account and Without PC/Laptop on iPhone/iPad”. This trick has worked around for us and will let you guys to install iOS 10 version even if you don’t own an apple developer account.
Install iOS 10 on iPhone/iPad Without Developer Account/UDID Registration
The steps that we are going to mention down is much simple and everyone would be able to stand it down. The main thing is that you don’t want to be tech geek and don’t even have to connect your device to a PC.
The only thing you need is a compatible iOS device and a strong internet connection. Before going into actual steps to install iOS 10 Without Developer Account and Without Computer/PC we must need to know few lists of compatible devices which supports this latest iOS 1o OS .
Check out this for overall overview of iOS 10 preview. Check out AppiShare for iOS 10 iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak which is alternative to vShare application. If you are a game lover then you must have a look on this Download XModGames for iOS 10/9.3.5/9+ iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak. Let’s take a look on this list of devices which are compatible to install iOS 10 without developer account or UDID Registration and without PC/Laptop[Windows 10/7/8/8.1/XP/Mac].
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 5
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5S
- iPad 4
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Pro, 12.9 Inch
- iPad Pro, 9.7 Inch
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPod Touch 6th Generation Devices.
- vShare for iOS 10 iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak Required.
- HiPStore for iOS 10 iPad/iPhone Without Jailbreak.
Steps to Install iOS 10 Without Developer Account & Without Computer/PC[Laptop]
These are the steps to install iOS 10 Without Developer account and without PC/Laptop on iPhone/iPad & iPod Touch.
- First off all from your default browser i.e. safari, just open up the iOS 10 beta profile on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch through this URL: bit.ly/29kVIjk.
- Once you have installed it, it will ask you for a reboot or sometimes the device will get rebooted automatically.
- Once the booting process is done, just redirects to settings from menu and from there go to General and you will be able to see up a software update option. Just tap on it and search for the update.
- If the update doesn’t pop up in the first place, close the settings page and repeat the same process.
- When the update shows up again, just download and install it like in the same process whenever you get a firmware update.
That’s it peeps, but do make sure that you open up the iOS 10 profile directly from safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and another main point you should note down is that the device should be compatible and if you try with a device that is ain’t compatible, it will get damaged without a doubt. Since this iOS 10 version is an over the air update, your data and everything will remain but as a backup plan do backup your iTunes account.>>Check out this tutorial to Fix Safari Crashing, Can’t Quit Apps & Mail Links Not Working Errors.
- MovieBox for iOS 10 iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak.
- GBA4iOS for iOS 10 iPad/iPhone Without Jailbreak 2016/2017.
That’s it folks, so if you liked up this article on “Install iOS 10 without Developer account and without Computer/Laptop” please follow up us your satisfied smiles through the comments .
link expired please upload again
Kingfred, Thanks for informing. Now, we updated link just copy and paste the URL in your browser to get it. Thanks.
Do I need a computer to download iOS 10 on my iPhone 6 Plus?
Jake, Complete tutorial explained without need of computer only. So, no need of computer to install iOS 10 or iOS 10.0.1 on your iPhone 6 Plus. Thanks.
I downloaded the update but i dont see cydia! Where is it? Pls reply me.
I m using iphone 4
And its highest up to date software is 7.1.1
I m trying to upgrade to 10 ios bt its nt showing.
Please hlp me to find the better wsy to upgrade