iOS 9.4 IPSW download & Jailbreak iOS 9.4(Pangu, TAiG & Keen): As we all know Apple has released iOS 9.4 developer version for developers and iOS 9.4 Beta for Beta users and finally after a great deal of testing Apple has pushed the new firmware for iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch which is iOS 9.4.
As with all iOS releases Apple this time too has worked a lot on security to prevent jailbreak for iOS 9.4. iOS 9.4 is fully compatible with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
First of all what exactly is jailbreaking. Jailbreaking means modifying the internal data structure of the iOS device so that the restrictions imposed on it by Apple are removed although the warranty of the device becomes void after jail breaking. >>Small trick to Set WhatsApp Profile Picture Without Cropping[Full DP].
Download iOS 9.4 IPSW iPhone/iPad, Jailbreak iOS 9.4 iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
It is said that iOS 9.4 has over 40 new features which can be enabled by jail breaking but till now users are waiting for PanGu, TAiG or Keen to release the jailbreak for the latest iOS build i.e. iOS 9.4.4
Users can upgrade to iOS 9.4 via iTunes or by downloading .IPSW file from iTunes and later on installing on our iOS device. Since installation of iOS 9.4 requires our device to be on factory settings so it is important to backup our data before upgrading to iOS 9.4.
We recommend that users should upgrade to iOS 9.4 when jailbreak is available because as of now all the three major jailbreak giants are researching and have concluded that iOS 9.4 jailbreaking will unlock a variety of new features.
Download iOS 9.4 IPSW for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch Without Developer Account[Public Edition]
Apple developers has developed iOS 9.4 with some fantastic features on iPhone, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, iPad Mini, iPod Touch devices. Few days back apple released iOS 9.4 beta versions.
Now if you want to register iOS 9.4 from its apple developers center just head towards apple web site and register with your UDID. But if you are not having developer account still you can get it if without developer account. Just take proper backup and store it securely in your device.
Now, go to apple website and register after immediate registration check for iOS updates there you can download iOS 9.4. Once you downloaded iOS 9.4 IPSW on iPhone/iPad or iPod Touch scroll down to explore to jailbreak iOS 9.4 iPhone/iPad.
Jailbreak iOS 9.4 iPhone/iPad & iPod Touch, iOS 9.4 Jailbreak
Following are the standard set of steps which must be followed in order to jailbreak iPhone/ iPad/ iPod touch:-
- First of all we need to backup our device through iCloud.
- Passcode or Touch ID must be disabled.
- ‘Find my iPhone’ settings must be closed from Settings – iCloud – Find my iPhone.
- ‘Airplane Mode’ must be turned off.
- Also iTunes must be closed before doing jailbreak.
- Thereafter the software(http://en.pangu.io/(Recommended))for jail break must be downloaded on Windows or MAC PC/ Laptop.
- Software must be run in Administrator mode.
- iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch which we want to jailbreak must be connected to PC via USB.
- Once the software will start it will detect the device which is connected.
- Thereafter we need to click on ‘Start’ button after the device has been detected for the jailbreak process to begin.
- In this process the device will reboot several times and the jailbreak software will install its app in the device which it will ask us to run after turning off the ‘Air Plane Mode’.
- After the progress bar has been completed our device will reboot and finally we will see ‘Cydia’ installed in our device. If the ‘Air Plane Mode’ is still activated we need to turn it off and enjoy the jailbroken device.
- GBA Emulator Download on iOS 9.4/iOS 10/9.3.3 or iOS 9.3/9.2.1 on iPhone/iPad.
- AppiShare(vShare Pro) on iOS 9-9.4/9.3.2 or iOS 9.3.3/iOS 9.2.1/iOS 9.
So guys and gals Download iOS 9.4 IPSW and wait for the iOS 9.4 jailbreak to release. Let us see which of the jail break players (PanGu, TAiG or Keen) will develop and release jailbreak for iOS 9.4.